SERVING INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES LIVING WITH MENTAL HEALTH NEEDS IN MIDDLESEX COUNTY SINCE 1968
Victim Support Services
Offering outreach, engagement, advocacy, case management services, therapy and transportation assistance. We can guide you through the process and connect you to the services you deserve, including treatment and compensation.
Free Services for adults 18 and over through a grant from the Office of Victim Services. No insurance or payment is required.
Eligibility for VOCA Services
There are only 2 criteria to be eligible for VOCA services:
- You are a resident of CT (anywhere in the state).
- You are a self-identified victim of a crime, which may include:
- Adult Physical Assault (includes aggravated and simple assault)
- Adult Sexual Assault
- Adult Sexually Abused / Assaulted as Children
- Bullying (Verbal, Cyber, or Neglect)
- Child Physical Abuse or Neglect
- Child Pornography
- Child Sexual Abuse / Assault
- Domestic and/or Family Violence
- DUI / DWI Incidents
- Elder Abuse or Neglect
- Hate Crime (Racial, Religious, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Other)
- Human Trafficking: Labor
- Human Trafficking: Sex
- Identity Theft / Fraud / Financial Crime
- Kidnapping (Non-Custodial)
- Kidnapping (Custodial)
- Mass Violence (Domestic / International)
- Other Vehicular Victimization (e.g., Hit and Run, etc.)
- Stalking / Harassment
- Survivors of Homicide Victims
- Teen Dating Victimization
- Terrorism (Domestic / International)
- Other (must clarify)
Day and evening appointments are available. Call 860-343-5303 for more information.