SERVING INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES LIVING WITH MENTAL HEALTH NEEDS IN MIDDLESEX COUNTY SINCE 1968
Mental Health Resource Center
At Gilead Community Services, we understand the unique challenges of finding quality support and access to care services while navigating your mental-emotional health or a crisis.
To help individuals and their families find the best supports for successful wellbeing, Gilead’s Mental Health Resource Center will connect you with a variety of health and community resources, such as
- Mental Health Services
- Crisis & Pandemic Relief Support
- Substance Abuse Programs
- Community Resource Navigation/Case Management
- Health Benefits Counseling
- Parenting Education Programs
- Nursing Led Health Education & Coaching
- Wellness Classes & Therapeutic Groups
- Application Assistance for Fuel Assistance Programs
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Voter Registration
- Housing Assistance/Emergency Shelter … and More!
What to bring to your Navigation appointment:
- Proof of Income: Two pay stubs for each job or letter from Unemployment, most recent tax forms if self-employed, proof of rental income, proof of child support or alimony
- Proof of Identity: Driver’s license, Connecticut I.D., military I.D., school I.D., adoption papers
- Proof of Citizenship of Immigration Status (IF Available): Birth certificate, passport, certificate of naturalization or green card
- Social Security Number (IF Available)
- Proof of Insurance (IF Available)
To speak with a Gilead Navigator, please call 860-530-4357 or email us.
Let our Service Navigator help!